We regard your privacy with high respect and we are highly committed to protect your personal data
To assure that we treat the personal data that you will be providing us once you enter into a contract to us by purchasing a product or service (whether personal or in behalf of an organization or company), make payment or inquiry to us or visit our website at www.aggtedeck.com (regardless of where you visit form) with utmost confidentiality, this privacy notice is given. It will also tell you about your privacy rights and how you are protected by the law when you enter into a contract with us. Hence, in case of conflict, please take note that this privacy notice shall rule over any contract done with us relative to the purchase of a product or service.
Important Information and Who We Are
Purpose of this privacy notice
The purpose of this privacy notice is to give you vital information regarding how AGGTE WPC Cladding & Decking collect and process the personal data that you will be providing our company once you enter into a contract with us. This contract shall cover any transaction done either personally or in behalf of a company by availing of our products and services, making inquiries and payments or visiting our websites regardless of where you visit from or otherwise.
Please take note also that we do not collect data relating to children
We also ask that you read this privacy notice carefully and thoroughly along with other privacy notice or fair processing notice that we will be giving you whenever we are collecting and processing personal data so that you will fully understand the reason why we are collecting such data and what will be its utility to us. Furthermore, please note that this privacy notice serves to supplement other notices and is not intended to nullify of override them.
The terms “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our” which are used in this privacy notice refers to AGGTE WPC Cladding & Decking. Thus, AGGTE WPC Cladding & Decking is considered as the controller and is directly responsible for the personal data that you will entrust to us.
To be able to ensure efficient data management, we have appointed a Data Privacy Manager who is responsible for handling the questions regarding our privacy notice. Included also in his functions is to look into any requests to exercise customer’s legal rights. Should you have any concerns about personal data, you may contact our Data Privacy Manager on the details given below:
Aquaponics Go Green Trading & Enterprise (T/A AGGTEDeck Composite Cladding & Decking) – for the attention of the data privacy manager.
Bagong Daan, Diversion Road, Brgy. Cawit, 4208 Taal, Batangas, Philippines email@example.com
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that we hold updated information about you. Since this version was created last December 2021, we would greatly appreciate if you will keep us informed about the changes of your personal details to ensure a smooth transaction with us.
Third-party links on our website
The Data We Collect About You
Any information about that relates to how an individual may be identified is referred to as Personal Data. However, it does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous).
The personal data that we will collect, use, store and transfer about you have been grouped as follows:
- • Identity Data which includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, job title and gender.
- • Contact Data which covers billing address, delivery address, site address, branch address, email address and telephone numbers.
- • Financial Data which refers to bank account and payment card details.
- • Trasaction Data which are details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- • Technical Data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and systems.
- • Profile Data which covers your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, information viewed or requested by you, sales enquiries from you, feedback by you and any account preferences.
- • Usage Data which contains information about how you use our website, products and services.
- • Marketing and Communications Data which shows your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data may also be collected for any relevant purposes. Aggregated Data may be obtained from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. To illustrate, we may collect the total of your Usage Data to estimate or determine the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of our website. However, if we put together or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data in a way that it will directly or indirectly identify you, please be assured that we will treat the combined data at hand in accordance with this privacy notice.
Please be advised also that we do not collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you such as details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health information and genetic and biometric data.
If you fail to provide personal data
The personal data that you will be providing us as a requirement before you enter into any contract with us is necessary to ensure efficient and smooth transaction with us. In case of failure to provide the necessary information, we have no other recourse but to cancel our transaction with you but we will notify you first in case this situation happens.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
We will be using different methods to obtain data from you, these include:
- • Direct interactions. In this method, you will provide us your personal data, Contract and Financial Data by filling-up forms or by sending it by post or email. It may also be sent by phone. This covers that personal data that you provide when you:
- • sign into one of our site visitor books;
- • apply for our products or services;
- • create an account with us (on our website or otherwise);
- • subscribe to our service or publications;
- • request marketing to be sent to you;
- • enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- • give us some feedback.
- • Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we can collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns automatically. We can also obtain this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- • Third parties or publicly available sources. We can also obtain personal data about you from reliable third parties and public sources. We can also record phone conversations we have with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will use your personal data in the following conditions allowed by the law:
- • When we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- • When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- • When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We are working hard to give you choices regarding certain personal data uses, specifically regarding marketing and advertising. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing by unsubscribing to us (option at the bottom of applicable emails) or by contacting us directly.
Promotional offers from us
As part of our marketing strategy, we will use your identity, contract, technical Usage and Profile data once deemed necessary to serve your best interest. Through this, we may be able to obtain vital information that will help us in determining which products, services, offers or other information that we can possibly advise you to help you decide which product or service will best fit your need and preference.
In addition to this, you will receive marketing communications once you request from us. You will also receive the same once you provide us with your details when you join a contest or register into a promotional offer.
Should you prefer not to receive any marketing messages, you may follow the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or you may directly contact our store.
We are using cookies to monitor how people use our website. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our it so we can obtain feedback on how to improve things like layout, function and design.
Further information can be found at https://www.privacy.gov.ph/npc-privacy-policy/#3.
Change of purpose
The personal data that you provided us will only be used for the purpose why it was collected. However, if it will be necessary for us to use it for another reason, please be assured that it will definitely be relevant or compatible for the original purpose. If you have any clarifications about this, please feel free to contact us so that we will be able to provide a clear explanation. In the event that we will need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis that will provide support to our action.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Revisions of this Privacy Statement